“A Gentle Start” is a handbook I wrote of conscious parenting choices for new parents. For many, the prospect of parenthood can seem quite overwhelming, with so many new things to consider… let this book help to guide you into conscious choices for a more enjoyable, nourishing and rewarding family experience.
In “A Gentle Start” you can learn about:
- the unexpected bodily changes that pregnancy can bring
- foods/herbs and activities to avoid during pregnancy
- tips for preparing for your best birth
- Oria Berry Monarch’s unassisted home water birth story
- how to successfully Lotus Birth
- things no-one tells you about life post-partum
- guidance for optimal nourishment during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- practical guidance for “attachment parenting” techniques
- tips for raising a “diaper-free”/”Elimination Communication” baby
- shopping lists for eco-friendly/attachment parenting choices
Drawing on both her own experiences as a new parent and her extensive research in this field, Angela shares here in this book, in one place, everything that she says she would have loved to have known in advance of parenthood. Help yourself to experience a gentle start!
To learn more about the author, check out this video below about our unassisted birth: